- Personal information refers to personal information as defined by the Personal information Protection Law. This is information concerning a living individual, such as name, address, telephone number, other contact information, and other descriptions with which a specific individual can be identified.
- History and system-specific information refers to information other than personal information as defined above. This is information concerning the services used, pages visited and advertisements displayed, keywords searched for, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, postal code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identifying information.
How we collect confidential information
- We may ask for your personal information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address when you register to use the service.
- We collect history and system-specific information about you when you use our services or view pages on our site. This information includes the services and software used, pages visited and advertisements displayed, keywords searched for, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use (including the communication state and various setting information of your device when using a mobile device), IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identifying information.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information in the following manner.
- We use your contact information, such as your name and address to send emails to reach or notify you.
- We use information such as your name, address, and telephone number for user verification.
- We use your information, such as your contact information and how you use our services, to respond to user inquiries and to better provide our services to you.
- And for other uses incidental to the above.
Providing personal information to third parties
- We will never provide your personal information to a third party without your prior consent, with the exception of the following.These limitations do not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When legally required.
- When essential for the prevention of injuries, the protection of human life, and the protection of property, but there are difficulties in obtaining your consent.
- When it is especially essential to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, but there are difficulties in obtaining your consent.
- When it is required to cooperate with a governmental institution, local government or individual or entity entrusted thereby in performing administrative works prescribed by laws or regulations, and where obtaining your consent is likely to impede the performance of the said works.
- When the following have been notified or published in advance.
- In cases where the sharing of your information with a third party is included in the reason for use
- In cases where data items are to be provided to a third party
- In cases where means or methods are provided to a third party
- In cases where you have requested we stop providing personal information to third parties
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following shall not be classified as a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of your personal information to the extent necessary to achieve our purposes of use.
- When your personal information is provided as a result of a merger or other reasons for the succession of business.
- When personal information is to be shared with a specific person, and the information, as well as the items of personal information to be shared, the scope of the shared use, the purpose of the use of the person, and the name or title of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, are notified to you in advance, or are readily accessible to you.
Disclosing your personal information
- Upon your request that we do so, we shall disclose your personal information to you without delay.However, when disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not be able to disclose all or part of your information. When it is determined that we cannot disclose any of your personal information, you will be notified of such without delay.
- Where doing so may jeopardize the life, body, property or any other rights or interests of you or a third party.
- Where doing so could potentially cause material hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
- Where doing so will otherwise be in violation of the law.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose non-personal information such as history and system-specific information.
Correcting or deleting your personal information
- If your personal information held by us is incorrect, you can request that we correct or delete your personal information in accordance with the procedures established by us.
- Should we receive a request from you as described in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond; we will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay and notify you of this.
Suspending the use of your personal information
If you request we stop using or delete (hereafter, "Suspend") your personal information on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained fraudulently, we will conduct any necessary investigations without delay and, in accordance with the results, suspend your personal information and notify you to that effect.However, should suspending the use of your personal information be costly or otherwise difficult to implement, and if alternative measures can be taken that are necessary to protect your rights and interests, these alternative measures will be implemented instead.
- The contents of this policy may be changed at any time without prior notification.
For inquiries regarding this policy, you can contact us at:
- Shin-Marunouchi Center Building
1-6-2 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0005 Japan